Monday, September 30, 2013

Wildgame Innovations Halo X Ray 600 Laser Range Finder


Awesome for the price!
Bought for my husband who is a bowhunter. We got it in the mail and just HAD to try it out. Went out on the front porch and was ranging things down the street. I like how it tells you the angle and the distance. There are several different modes such as with or without angle technology or in yards or meters. It's very easy to use. Didn't even need to use the manual (which is good because my husband never reads them). It's quick to give a reading, which is good in a hunting situation. Only problem is it takes a CR2 battery which I wasn't aware of until we got it. I had just assumed it would take a AA or something. Overall, VERY happy with the purchase! I can see getting many years of use. Also, it comes with a lens cleaning cloth and a carry case. Nice bonus.
Looks solid
Just received the halo 600 today . After messing around with it outside its fairly simple to use. Great clear optics. Only issue I have with it is the eye piece focus knob is a little hard to turn. Other than that for the price and with the angle intelligence it's a solid buy for your money especially if your a bowhunter like me...
Excellent!
This product is amazing and the price was 100 less then other brands for the exact same purpose. I recommend to all!
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment